Welcome!

Welcome to my blog ;]

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Interview With nickluvr96 (Graham)

How do you like to spend your free time? Either on the computer, writing a story, or chatting with my friends
Do you like a big group of friends, or a small group? Small, close group of friends
Who's the one person you trust with everything? Probably my mom, dad, or cousin
Favourite genre of music? Eh, anything pretty much
How would you describe your style (in fashion)? Rock-ish. I love to dress girly and tom-boy like. And I have my totally crazy days where I wear whatever I feel like.
What's your favourite TV show? Degrassi. Eli is mine. Back off. ;o Oh, and RAW ;]
Do you have a favourite band? If so, who is it? MCR and BVB. ;] MCR and BVB ;]
Who inspires you the most? My mom and dad. And some other people.
Favourite actress/actor? Err... ;o

~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment